Friday, January 14, 2011

Introducing "You Pick" Packages!

I've had so many of you call me and say "but I only want a few pictures" and "I don't want to spend that much".  Well, I've thought about your requests and come up with several packages to choose from. Introducing my "You Pick" Packages.  You pay the sitting fee, view your pictures in your online gallery and depending on your budget, choose which pictures and how many you want.  To celebrate my new pricing packages, I'm offering $50 off of my sitting fee for the month of January.

$150.00 sitting fee ($100 January Sessions)- The sitting fee includes the time and talent of the photographer, driving to and from the agreed upon location, and an online, password protected, viewing gallery of all edited pictures.

I have three "You Pick" packages available.  You pick the prints that you want from your online gallery and I give you a print released CD with those images on it.

"You Pick Package" 5
$50(5 edited images on a print released CD)

"You Pick Package" 10
$100(10 edited images on a print released CD)

"You Pick Package" 20
$150 (20-30 edited images on a print released CD)

"You Pick Package" All
$175(all edited images taken during session on a print released CD)

Are you as excited as I am??? Make sure to call soon to schedule you're appointment. January sessions will fill up fast.

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Very Nice. I like it!

Search This Blog

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio