Saturday, January 8, 2011

The H Family (Griffin, Ga Photographer)

I've been trying to think of a word to describe the Hendrix family. The only word that I can think of is precious but precious does not do them justice. I'm seriously thinking that there should be a word that means beyond precious. This family is so unbelievably sweet. I had such a fun time photographing them. It's always a joy when work doesn't feel like work, but is super fun instead. Steve and Faith, I hope you guys love these.
DSC_5306
DSC_5514
DSC_5567
DSC_5590
DSC_5649
DSC_5709
DSC_5794
DSC_5319

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! I love finding buildings with color like that one! What a cute family all bundled up from the cold! I think that one is my favorite!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Liz!!

Search This Blog

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio