Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little about me

Photobucket

I really love creating things. It doesn't matter if it's an outfit that I'm sewing for one of my kids or a meal that I've made up myself. Making something worthwhile feeds my creative side. Creating moments for people to remember is what a photographer's job is. When I am creating something, I feel joy. When I take your pictures I am filled with joy. I tend to be a bit emotional and love that photos evoke so much emotion. To look at a photo and feel something (good or bad) is priceless to me. When I look at a picture of my grandfather that passed away, I am filled with sadness, happiness, honor, admiration and regret. When I look at a picture of one of my children I am filled with joy, laughter, and love.

I also am a super social person. I love people. I love to laugh and have fun. I love that photography brings so many wonderful people into my life. Many of which remain there. I am honored that someone would choose me to document a particular time in their life or the lives of their children. Thank you for trusting me with your memories.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio